The Swedish Foundry Association represents and promotes the interests of the foundry branch in a variety of contexts. One task of increasing importance is to help shape public opinion on relevant issues; another is to review and comment upon legislative and other proposals affecting the foundry branch.
Upon qualification, membership in SFA is available to foundries in the Nordic countries, to suppliers of products and/or services to the foundry branch, and to businesses that develop, purchase or use cast components.
Benefits of membership
- Protection and promotion of members’ interests in relation to government authorities and other decision-makers
- Access to SFA’s substantial resources for research and consulting services
- Significant opportunities to influence the manner in which research fundsare allocated
- Marketing of member companies on our website and in the buyers’ guide that we distribute at conferences and exhibitions
- News on developments in the foundry branch via our newsletter and statistics
- Free access to research reports via our website
- Exceptional opportunities to meet colleagues and visit other facilities in Sweden and abroad
- Sizable discounts on consultation fees
- Rebates for participation in our conferences and educational activities
- Subscription to our trade journal, Gjuteriet.
- Participate in the suppliers exibition during the Foundry days
Click here for notification of interest and membership application. For answers to other questions about membership in the Swedish Foundry Association, write to email@example.com